Introducing the NPA Elearning platform. Same quality but with more change in your pocket.
Revolutionising your experience of learning.
Harnessing the latest innovative technology to help pharmacy frontline staff through their training courses.
GPhC accredited courses via the Elearning platform are available to Medicine Counter Assistants, Dispensary Assistants and our NVQ (QCF) Diploma in Pharmacy Service Skills for Pharmacy Technicians will be launching shortly.
Watch the demo of the Elearning Platform
Key Benefits of Elearning
For the student
- On-demand availability - 24 hour access
- Self-pacing and engaging content
- Lower environmental impact
- Faster delivery of updated content, news and regulatory changes
- Flexibility to join discussions with fellow classmates in the online forum at any hour
- Faster response to submitted assessment and automated marking for multiple choice questions
For the supervising pharmacist and training manager
- Real time reporting
- Track your students progress
- Motivating and supporting students to take responsibility for their own learning
- Reduced expenditure - Discounted pricing compared to paper-based training
For more information or to discuss enrolment onto our Elearning platform contact the NPA Professional Development team on 01727 800402 or email us at email@example.com.